It’s always satisfying to discover different ways to foster a healthier lifestyle to prevent myself from getting all the hereditary diseases in my family. Excited to share with you my sister’s macro-friendly cornbread recipe that will knock your socks off this holiday season! It’s rustic, hearty and guilt free!
• 1/4 cup milk of choice
• 1/3 cup stevia
• 1 egg
• 1/4 cup apple sauce unsweetened
• 1 cup greek yogurt
• 1/4 cup oat flour (grind your own oatmeal)
• 3/4 cup cornmeal
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/8 cup unflavored protein powder
• 2 tsp baking powder
• 1/4 tsp baking soda
• 1 tbsp honey (optional)
• mix all wet ingredients and all dry ingredients separately
• mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients gradually until smooth
• add greek yogurt and wisk until smooth
• pour into pan (we sprayed with oil spray beforehand)
• bake @ 425F for 15-20mins
58g/2.05oz of cornbread is 19g carbs, 1.5g fat, 7g protein
FTC: This blog post is not sponsored. See my disclaimer here.
This PDF includes tips, tricks, & expert advice on how I've grown my Instagram. This isn't just ANYTHING you can Google. These are tried & true strategies I've used over the last 7 years in the influencer industry, understanding how to use the behavior of the algorithm to work to your advantage.