It’s always satisfying to discover different ways to foster a healthier lifestyle to prevent myself from getting all the hereditary diseases in my family. Excited to share with you my sister’s macro-friendly cornbread recipe that will knock your socks off this holiday season! It’s rustic, hearty and guilt free!
• 1/4 cup milk of choice
• 1/3 cup stevia
• 1 egg
• 1/4 cup apple sauce unsweetened
• 1 cup greek yogurt
• 1/4 cup oat flour (grind your own oatmeal)
• 3/4 cup cornmeal
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/8 cup unflavored protein powder
• 2 tsp baking powder
• 1/4 tsp baking soda
• 1 tbsp honey (optional)
• mix all wet ingredients and all dry ingredients separately
• mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients gradually until smooth
• add greek yogurt and wisk until smooth
• pour into pan (we sprayed with oil spray beforehand)
• bake @ 425F for 15-20mins
58g/2.05oz of cornbread is 19g carbs, 1.5g fat, 7g protein
FTC: This blog post is not sponsored. See my disclaimer here.
Download my Handy Dandy Pitch Email Sequence to learn the simplest method for you to reach out to brands you want to work with, and increase that response rate by up to 72%!